mallowstreet University Dinner: Navigating the Road to Buyout (Rothesay Life)
Thursday, 05 December 2019
18:30 - 21:00
The Stafford London, 16-18 St James's Pl, St. James's, London SW1A 1NJ, UK
As pension funds map out their ‘end game’, many are working out how to fully transfer their liabilities to an insurer. Over dinner, Sammy Cooper-Smith from Rothesay Life will discuss the following areas and take Q&A on any topics related to risk settlement.
- Does the quality of your data matter?
- What makes an Insurer take one process more seriously than another?
- Are there times where you can secure better pricing than others?
- Are some benefits more expensive than others to insure?
- Should you use new advisers to help run your process?
Welcome drinks served
Seated for dinner
Presentation followed by dinner